Cee’s Share Your World is one of my favourite weekly challenges. You have to answer three or four questions about yourself. Here are this week’s questions…
What is your favorite color of hair? You can name your hair color or a color that you just like.
I always admire people with auburn coloured hair, especially if it is thick and long and lush as well. I used to dye my hair that colour, but it faded so quickly. Now I am a white haired granny, I think my natural curly white hair is very ageing, and that people judge you in a certain way. I would love to try a light pink rinse on my hair, but I’m not brave enough…..
List at least 5 things that you are good at.
What am I good at?
1) Typing. I learnt to type properly and have certificates to prove it!
2) Driving. I passed my driving test first time when I was 17, I passed my Advanced Driving Test when I was 20. I’ve never had any sort of driving accident, never had a speeding fine or parking ticket.
3) Cryptic crosswords. The easier ones, anyway! Not the difficult Times ones, although this weekend I did almost finish the Times Jumbo Crossword with fairly easy cryptic clues.
4) I’m quite good at Quizzes and word games like Scrabble or Words With Friends. Look me up if you fancy a game!
5) I think I’m good at cooking. Not necessarily inventing new dishes, but I’m very good at following recipes. I am quite organised and can make lots of dishes at the same time and serve everything up on time, for lots of guests. I am also fairly good at decorating birthday cakes.
What is your favorite animal or type of animal? (pets, dolphins, stuffed, wild cats, etc)
I love cats as I like the way they are independent. They seem to know what you are thinking and they are very clever.
What did you appreciate or what made you smile this past week? Feel free to use a quote, a photo, a story, or even a combination.
My two little granddaughters made me smile when we had a Skype chat on Sunday. I love the way they are developing their own personalities, and how they come out with funny phrases and remarks.