Patty = Morgan’s Owner
Jamieleigh = Parrot Trainer
* Bring the energy and connectivity that Patty has during corner flights into all aspects of her training.
* Patty’s hand placement for the step off was great! Something that felt “fixed”.
* It’s necessary to address desensitizing issues; places, doors, the cat (who has never been an issue previously), bags of feathers and what not. Any sort of distractions should be worked through on the spot so the future is brighter and with less of them!
* Step off needs to become a trick that does not require the sight of food.
* Patty truly learned how to properly call a session whether to not start one or to end one at the proper point.
* I’d like Patty to video tape her “hang out” times and have more of these non-training related interactions.
* Would like to see the implementation of jackpot rewards.
* Disconnecting is a major ongoing issue I saw the most – turning her. back on Morgan which makes it so that Morgan cannot connect or communicate with her, it brings the overall energy down of the session and creates a lack. Would like this to not be happening anymore.
Previous 2 videos in this segment:
What things did you notice? How do you feel the 10 days of training went overall? Was it what you expected? Leave a comment!